Corporate Volunteering Opportunities
At Embrace we produce and manage corporate volunteering projects throughout the UK. These projects are tailor made to be in tune with your own CSR commitments and HR policy, while fulfilling needs within the wider community. With 'Brexit' becoming a reality, there are now new opportunities for global corporations to develop stronger UK relations and showcase their philanthropy. These opportunities will also have positive public relation outcomes.
In the past corporate volunteer teams working under our supervision have created beautiful community gardens, planted wildlife hedges, painted walls & fences, created raised beds & much more. Building team spirit in the corporate volunteer teams and creating community assets that are beneficial to London communities.
- Corporate Volunteering can provide the following benefits to companies:
- Improved skills for your staff including leadership, negotiation and problem solving
- Increased team motivation & productivity, increases employee job satisfaction, helping retain important staff members
- Improved perception of your company & brand, generates positive attitudes towards your company
- Networking opportunities, staff collaborating with colleagues on a welcome break from their desks & building team spirit
- Great opportunity for good coverage in local press or trade media
- Help off set your company carbon footprint
We work with schools, community organisations (such as other Charities, Friends of groups, Tenants & Residents Associations, Youth groups, etc) and Council Park Departments. Working in partnership we help organise and run bespoke volunteer activities on partners’ sites to help make vital improvements to their sites and help manage green spaces / wildlife areas.
*Risk assessment and brand management - We ensure that any project undertaken will put neither the firm's employees nor its reputation in harm. We will also work with your firm to ensure its brand will be promoted in accordance to its guidelines.